Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL)
The Cargo Terminal Operator in CRL is known as EASY CARGO.
- Located at Charleroi airport or better know as Brussels South airport (iata airport code CRL)
- In terms of passengers and aircraft movements, it is the second busiest airport in Belgium having served 8,029,680 passengers in 2018. It is also a busy general aviation airfield with 3 flying schools.
- Strategically located in the Centre of Europe (Western Europe), Easy Cargo is conveniently situated at CRL airport in Charleroi, with direct access to all the main economic centers of Europe. Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Paris are only a few hours drive away.
- Our ideal location empowers our customers to reach 70 million customers within 350km, and over 125 million customers within 500km. Virtually all of Europe can be reached by truck within one day.
- Thanks to a comprehensive network of highways (E40, E25, E42, E313) Charleroi is exceptionally accessible. Belgium boasts an advanced 7-star shaped 250 km motorway system ensuring smooth transportation, and Easy Cargo is ideally situated at the motorway exit. Advantages? Less traffic jam, immediate access, less truck waiting time. Smooth unload/load guaranteed.
For cargo enquiries from or to CRL, CUR, FDF and PTP, please contact [email protected]
ULD and containers
At all times while in the air any ULD must be capable of meeting the requirements of the aircraft weight and balance manuals. Therefore all certified ULDs undergo design evaluation and product testing under the control of the national aviation authority.
D3 (AKE Contoured light weight container)
Half length lower deck container
Volume: 4.3 cubic metres
Standard Tare weight: 55kgs
Max Gross weight: 1.587 kgs
PMC Passenger & Freighter
10ft pallet contoured for lower deck
Volume: 10.9 cubit metres
Standard Tare weight: 93kgs
Max Gross weight: 5.100kg (restricted to premitted weight per bay/position on aircraft)
Air Belgium puts its family of A340 comfortable wide-body aircraft at your service.
The Airbus A340-300 is capable of carrying 6 LD and 2 AKE of cargo in addition to a full passenger load.
• NUMBER OF AIRCRAFT: 4
• MODEL: AIRBUS A340-300
• ENGINE: CFM56-5C4
• RANGE: 13,500KM
• OVERALL LENGTH : 63,69 M.
Values to live by
We live and breath by the following rules
With our eyes on the future, we aim to delight our customers today and to invest in a bright tomorrow.
We believe in being honest, with clear communications, no hidden fees and simple-to-understand offers.
By being highly efficient, we make our fares affordable and give our customers swift and stress-free journeys.
Our visionary team aims to exceed security standards, legal requirements and environmental regulations.
We treat our customers and employees with respect and care, working proactively to anticipate their needs.
It’s all about people
We are able to make flying both affordable and enjoyable through the commitment of our exceptional team. Everyone at Air Belgium – from our crew to customer services, cargo division and pilots – is genuine in their desire to help you on your way.
Air Belgium adopts the air cargo industry standards of the IATA CARGO HANDLING MANUAL. You can find the information on the link http://www.iata.org/whatwedo/cargo/pages/index.aspx.